23 March 2012

designer bag

Last month, my husband gave me my first high-end designer bag,
Welcome Galleria PM:



I could have asked a friend to buy in Europe but I want the retail experience and that, my friends, cost me around 300sgd hahaha.
Not bad if I consider a plane fare to Europe. Excuses! Excuses!

It took a month before I was able to use it and I love it. (Well, I should since it is so @$"*^%# expensive). I love the smell and the feel of the leather. I love the opening that I can easily get small items from the bag without removing it from my shoulder. And I use it everyday (for work for the last few days). I have always believed that the increased number of use would offset the price. It should be resilient to the wear-and-tear of everyday use. And to achieve my a dollar a day mantra, I need to use this bag for... 6 years!!!

And now, I am eyeing this bag:



The Tod's D bag. But I would need to sleep on this. Reflect on myour current and future expenses. And considering my mantra, I can only use this on Y2018. Hahaha. I need to change my mantra, hhmmnn a dollar per hour?!?

Wishing that I could win a lottery and live the life of a celebrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment