07 March 2012

manila loot: shoes & bag

Here are my loot from my 3D2N stint in Manila last weekend:
Anthology's San Francisco (in midnight blue). And it's a big yay!



Though I wish I was not in a hurry this morning when I wore it for the first time. My feet hurts now but I hope this break-in period would not last long.
My 2nd buy is a paez shoes from Planet Sports. Sad since they have limited styles and limited sizes. I ended up buying this green one.



In Singapore, a pair costs 60sgd, roughly 2K php. But there's variety. I like the feel, much better than Toms however the back of my feet always slips from the shoes. If I do decide to buy one more paez, I'd buy it in Singapore.
The only bag I was able to buy is a Parisian bag (I was supposed to buy a Fino matte red leather bag, a speedy look-alike but there was no new stock, sad).



It is a hobo bag and it can hold a lot of stuff. Funny smell though since it is made of abaca-like material. How can I get rid of the smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment