19 December 2012

Year 2012: I am grateful for...

my husband - for his understanding why I am not as domesticated as other women are, for letting me enjoy my 'me' time and being a good partner in our adventures as a couple and as parents

my little boy - for his love, his patience with his sister and his enthusiasm to be with his 'mama'.

my little girl - for her cheekiness, her patience with her brother and her enthusiasm to be a future 'gymnast'

a baby on the way - another blessing... we will soon be a party of five (1st trimester symptoms kicked in like never before, good thing it's our 'planned' last)

our yaya - for her patience with us, her love for the kids.  She has been with us for 4 years now and I hope that she stays until I can handle domesticated lifestyle.

travel - in Manila alone for a quick weekender, tiring but super yummy and worth it; in Phuket with my husband for the weekend, navigating the streets and considered as our 2nd honeymoon; in Australia for one week, making me realize I am not a 'winter' person and would probably hibernate during this season... did appreciate how 'advanced' Singapore is.

family - for their help and advise (though sometimes 'unsolicited').

friends - most of my friends went to land down under to permanently live there.  Take time to bond with them and nurture a good relationship.

job - I like what I do but my leads have different work ethics (my mantra: work smart not hard)

God Almighty - so many blessings have come our way and I truly appreciate them.  There may be bumps but these will let us grow and make us strong.  With his guidance, I am sure we can tackle them.

Looking forward to Year 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment